Since 2016 Rising Sun Primary Primary School (English medium and Gujarati Medium) has been an esteemed institution run by the Amena Education and Charitable Trust. Our diverse school body comprises of children from various regions and religions which is ultimately beneficial to form a progressive, modern and congenial school setting, designed to foster academic excellence.
We provide a safe possible learning environment that encourages the scholastic as well as co-scholastic achievement of our students, together with the development of their spiritual and social lives.
Rising Sun Primary School is known for an unmistakable culture of excellence, extraordinary care, and possibilities. We nurture in our students a passion for and commitment to deep intellectual and personal exploration. Rising Sun Primary School students grow up in a community where every student learns at high levels, every student is known and advocated for, and every student personalizes their learning.
Rising Sun Primary School strives to develop the whole person, so when our students complete their graduation or attain any degree, they will possess the qualities like confidence, overall development, value based education compassion, discipline and good character to make/enrich their future.
The Rising Sun Primary School endeavor to Inclusive Education is the Special Education that delivers quality education meeting basic learning needs and enriching lives.
The activities conducted by the SCHOOL are:
- Assessment held periodically to see the level of progress of the child.
- Remedial Education
- Developing modified teaching methodology
- Individualized Education Plans for the students.
- One on One Counseling for the students and the parents.
- The children are given the freedom to explore their potential with the help of experts in areas of drama, arts, sports etc. The main idea is to inculcate certain life skills so that the child feels much more empowered to deal with the challenges of life and become successful.